Working in direct sales | Captain Tortue
Working at your own pace, without any constraints and without a boss...Sounds too good to be true?
Well such a job does exist! Working in direct sales means that you can have your dream job and enjoy a lot of other benefits at the same time.
Shall we take a closer look?
Direct sales: how does it work?
Perhaps you’ve already heard about direct sales, but you aren’t sure exactly how it works and what the advantages and disadvantages are. Don’t worry, we’ll explain everything!
Are you cut out for a career in direct sales?
You don’t need any qualifications to become a style consultant and work in direct sales. Anyone can be a style consultant, regardless of whether you’re at the beginning or the end of your career or whether you want to work full-time or part-time. However, there are certain qualities and skills that can help you to stand out:
• Being perseverant and not getting discouraged if things are difficult at the start. With a little motivation, you can achieve anything!
• Being organised with a precise schedule so that you don’t get off track.
• Being a good listener as you must be able to listen to and understand the needs of your clients so that you can give them the best advice possible and so that they leave your pop-up shops feeling more beautiful than ever.
• Being in a good mood. This seems obvious, but you should always do your best to make your pop-up shops fun and friendly so that your clients feel good and want to come back again and again!
If you already have all of these qualities, then you’re on the right track.
How do direct sales work?
With Captain Tortue, direct sales take place in the form of pop-up shops that are held at a hostess’ or at the seller’s home. Usually these pop-up shops are organised for small groups of clients as this helps to create a warm and friendly atmosphere. It also gives the style consultant the opportunity to advise each client to the best of their ability and spend time with them individually.
The advantages of being a style consultant
Without a doubt, the biggest advantage of being a style consultant is the flexibility that the job offers. You can organise your schedule as you like and fit your working hours in around your other commitments. It also offers great opportunities for evolution. You can quickly start earning a significant income and could even work your way up to managing your own team of consultants.
Ultimately, when you start working as a style consultant, it’s so that you can do a job that you’re passionate about. When you have your dream job, you'll put all your energy and motivation into it, and you’ll be in a good mood every day!
How to declare your activity?
It’s your responsibility to declare any income from your activity to the relevant authorities.
Becoming a style consultant with Captain Tortue
When getting started as style consultant, it’s important that you find a company that shares your values and that will allow you to blossom.
Captain Tortue will give you the opportunity to evolve and grow in the fashion sector at your own pace.
Why choose Captain Tortue to help you get started as a style consultant?
A leader in direct fashion sales, we have nonetheless remained a company on a human scale and have stayed true to our values. In choosing Captain Tortue, you’re choosing a reliable and enduring company that’s a benchmark in the fashion sector. We’re always looking for people with a passion for fashion to join our team either full-time or part-time.
We adapt to you by offering tailored training programmes so that you can develop quickly.
The Captain Tortue range
Our range of products consists of 4 different collections made for all sizes and body shapes:
• Miss Captain, the casual chic and relaxed collection
• Trend, the chic and haute couture, yet affordable collection
• Little Miss, a collection created for smaller sizes with bold and on-trend pieces in sizes XS to M
• Java, our multi-faceted collection that features sportswear, homewear and beachwear
All our collections are designed in Aix-en-Provence and are 100% French.
Unlike with a lot of fast fashion brands, your clients can be safe in the knowledge that they won’t see their outfits on every street corner.
Convinced? You can get started without taking any risks as we offer a trial period of two months to let you to try out your new activity first. Try it and you’ll love it!